We are the women’s choir for central Vancouver Island.
We invite you to be a part of our 27th season – either on stage or in our audience.
We are accepting new members for both our women’s choir – Island Bel Canto Singers – and our brand new Island Flora Girls’ Choir.
Are you looking for a place to sing? Island Bel Canto Singers offer:
- a joyful, multi-generational ensemble that loves our weekly rehearsals of music-making;
- an organization that enjoys performing a wide range of both secular and sacred music. We have sung;
- the music of faiths such as: Christianity, Judaism, Islam and Hinduism
- jazz ballads of the 1940s
- folk songs from around the world
- fascinating music composed especially for women’s choirs by 21st century composers
- an opportunity to present concerts at our highest possible standard of excellence;
- a singing community that acknowledges and accepts all of our similarities and differences;
- a place to connect (and laugh!) with other women who love to sing.
More information about Island Flora Girls’ Choir can be found here